Hi,

We are looking for:

*Junior Oracle Apps DBA *
*
*LOCATION:  Hoboken, NJ, United States *
*12 months*
*$50/hr*
* *
*Requisition Details:*

• Oracle Application DBA with 4-5+ years of experience
• Worked on ERP application 11.5.10.2 and R12 environment and working
knowledge on 10g &11g database.
• Good understanding of the underlying operating system on RHEL 5.5
• Good understanding of the Oracle Database, related utilities and tools.
• Ability to perform both Oracle database and operating system performance
tuning and monitoring.
• Knowledge in Oracle RMAN database backup and recovery scenarios.
• Hands on experienced in Oracle Real Application Clustering 11g and With
ASM.
• Sound knowledge in database and Application performance tuning.
• Day to day support of Production and Development database environments
• Working experience in Database  & Application upgrades, tuning and
capacity planning
• Worked in EBS production support 24 x 7 model

   - Hands on experience in ERP application cloning, patching and
   troubleshooting concurrent manager's issues
   - Hands on Experience in Jrockit, Microfocus, Weblogic, Framework
   - Knowledge in Three Tier Technology (E-Biz or EPM Applications)

*Please revert back ASAP with following details:*

Full Name:
Contact No.:
e-Mail:
Rates:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Joining Time required:
IT Work Exp
(For Corp2Corp)
Company:
Contact Person:
Phone/ Email:

We will look forward to a fruitful association.
*
*
*Regards,*

*VIK GARG*

*
*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.