*Hi,*

*This is Saikiran from Sriven Infosys Inc.*

*I have an urgent requirement, please do let me know if you have any
consultants for the below position.*

*Please send the profiles to saiki...@sriveninfosys.net  feel free to call
 718-502-9164*

* *

*Role: Junior .Net Developer*

*Location: Mclean, VA*

*Duration: 1+ year*

* *

*Need only **US Citizen or a Green Card holder***

I need a Junior .Net Developer for our client in Mclean, VA for a one year
contract plus possible extensions. Candidate will need to be either a US
Citizen or a Green Card holder with .Net Developer with strong WPF, SSRS,
and strong communication skills. Rate to be $40/hr on C:C all inclusive.