*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com
>From now find my requirements at Sales/Employers/Vendors Team Group: **
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g*<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g>
*
Hello*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. We are looking for *SAP
FICO & SharePoint Developer* . Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond me with your comfortable
levels over the requirement with updated resume.

*1)Job title   :  SAP FICO
   Location  :  Boston – MA
   Duration  :   6 + months *

*Mandatory Skills:*
• Experience of more than 5 years in SAP area.
• SAP Financial Modules (FI), Project System (PS), CO (Controlling), BW
(Business Warehouse)
• AP Integrated tax calculation process (e.g. Vertex process)

*DFR/Specifics/Years of Experience:*
• Maintain project plan of joint business and IT activities. Collect
project plan updates, maintain PMO tracking and reporting of project tasks,
incidents and risks.
• Manage issue resolution process.
• Assists business line in documenting requirements, testing and executing
test plans.
• Provide expertise to analyze and aid in the resolution of complex
projects issues related to corp. sap systems and workflow and local
applications.
• Maintain; distribute all requirement materials to support reporting.
• (E.g.status report, meeting notes and issue tracking.)
• Ensure corporate document management system is updated with appropriate
materials related to project.
• Insure the correct Local and Corporate workflow process and methodology.
*Other Functional Requirements:*
• Ability to work in international projects or multiples areas.
• Ability to work with Laboratories of SW.
• Experience in IT documentation projects.
• Experience with Mainframe platform migrations,
• Proficient in production support.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to
detail.
• Energetic, organized, detail-oriented and proactive ,
• Strong self-starter and able to work independently under limited
supervision,
• Consistent ability to set and meet deadlines and deliver against a work
plan in a fast-paced environment, Knowledge and understanding of
organization structure, workflow, and
   operating procedures.

*2)Job Title   : SharePoint Developer with recent banking industry
experience.
    Location  : Jersey City, NJ
    Duration  : 12 + Months *

*(Only GC & Citizens)*

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Develop custom SharePoint solutions for an enterprise document management
solution. Individual must have hands on experience with SharePoint Object
Model and Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, C#. Experience deploying solutions using
Managed Metadata Services and numerous claims based authentication
solutions.

Thanks and Regards,
Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nareshdm

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.