*Apps**-**Star** LLC*

*            ……GO for IT ,IT Works*

*
Dear Associates,*

*My name is JEFFREY RICHARD Client Support  Account Manager at APPS-STAR LLC
*

* *

*About Apps-Star LLC*

*Apps** Star is a global IT consulting company with 1,000 consultants
in America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual
revenue. Client focused and results driven, AppsStar partners with
organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver
tangible business value*

*  *

*Requirement Of the Day From Direct Client *

* *

*.**Net  C#  Developer *

*Location : PARAMUS , NJ ( Local Only )*

*Duration : 6+months*

*Candidates need to be local for a F2F if requested.*

* *

* *

*Primary Skill: C# .NET*

*Details of Position: Advanced development of C# mobile applications for
both the terminal and server side.*

* *

*Our Client developing proprietary software for mobile to local server
communication and the server side.  They are looking for someone with
strong experience in C++ or Windows Systems level knowledge (not just
Webservices). We need a Windows developer – not Web. We have 2 phone
interview spots open for tomorrow. *

* *

* **Send me your Resume to jeff...@apps-star.com with below details:*

*Full Legal Name :*