Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: Oracle DBA*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: 12-18 Months*

*Requirements/Qualifications:*
1. 8+ years of experience as a Oracle DBA
2. Expert in Oracle 11g
3. Experience with Oracle RAC
4. Experience in moving large amount of data
5. Experience in Oracle performance tuning (SQL, database and system)
6. Experience managing Oracle applications
7. Experience in Oracle system management
8. Experience in Oracle Architecture
9. Familiar with large multi-terabyte instance management, including
partition management
10. Familiar with OLAP data warehouse designs and concepts
11. Familiar with OLTP and OLAP database modeling
12. Knowledgeable in Oracle PL/SQL

 Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*