*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com
>From now find my requirements at Sales/Employers/Vendors Team Group: **
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g*<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g>

*Hello*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. We are looking
for *Oracle
HR & Oracle Advanced Benefits*. Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond me with your comfortable
levels over the requirement with updated resume.

*Position   : Oracle HR & Oracle Advanced Benefits.
Location  : Kansas City, MO
Duration  : Full-Time*

*Must have Strong: Oracle Advanced Benefits and Oracle HR and Benefits*

*Job Description:*
•  Manages human resources functional systems administration in the
configuration, maintenance, documentation, user training and support and
change management for         complex
   regions, multiple regions or global     third party applications.
•  Leads implementation team(s) in the functional design, development,
testing, change control, documentation, communication and change management
activities ensuring
   compliance with company standards.
•  Ensures effective integration with other systems and processes across
the region.
•  Leads the functional design of new technology solutions in support of
business requirements.
•  Ensures resolution of complex user questions and systems issues.
•  Manages the testing and implementation of the human resource system
patches, enhancements and system upgrades.
•  Monitors metrics to ensure overall operational effectiveness.
•  Participates as a key member of the Global Change Control Board.
•  Coaches and mentors human resource system administration resources;
assigns work according to availability, skills and development needs;
assesses performance and  provides
   feedback to direct reports.
•  Leads global change control processes including evaluation of requested
changes, impact of changes from system end-to-end standpoint and linkages
with regional  Application
   Administration Teams.
•  Provides approval of functional users including access rights and
security to the System Administrator

*Qualifications:*

*The successful candidate will have:*
•  Three plus years experience with Oracle Human Resources systems.
•  One plus year of specific experience with Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB)
systems, implementation experience preferred.
•  Strong knowledge of Benefits Structures such as Program, Plans, Options
and Life Events.
•  Strong knowledge of Fast Formulas required.
•  Ability to support Benefits Open Enrollment changes as well as new
country or regional implementations.
•  Experienced working with Benefits vendors, eligibility files and 834
layouts

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nareshdm

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.