*Dear Associates,*

* *

*My name is ROGER SMITH  from ITTECHNICS.INC*

* *

*We have Excellent Consultant for your  VMWARE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR  DIRECT
Client Requirements*

* *

* Please send me your Requirement to roger@ <ro...@ittechnics.com>
ittechnics.com  or  call me on 773-309-1667*

* *

*Please Find below Attached Resume Details*

*Name :  JIGAR KAPADIA*

*Location : NEW JERSEY*

*Visa: GC*

*Availability: Immediately*

*Relocation: Yes*

* *

*Summary Details :*

* *

A dedicated and responsible IT Professional  around 8 years of experience in
building and implementing  new  systems  as well as overseeing  systems
migrations/upgrades, develop and implement effective deployment
strategies.  Takes on additional responsibilities and meets new challenges
as a result-focused team player making strong contributions to long-term
business success.**

*Technical Skills:*

* *

Server Software/ Operating Systems:

   - Virtualization – VMware ESX/ESXi, vSphere 5, Hyper-V, Virtual
   Infrastructure 3, vCenter, Storage Replication, XenDesktop, VDI.
   - VMware ESX 4.1 and ESXi 5.0 administration primarily using VMware
   Vsphere5.0, vCenter and PUTTY/

Winscp.

   - VMware Converter (for P2V/V2V conversions).
   - Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, AOP.
   - Data Migration, Storage and SAN support.
   - Netapp /SAN administration.
   - Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, NT TSE, NT EE, Red Hat Enterprise v
   5/6
   - Dell Power Edge/UCS Blades/HP BL/DL/ML Servers, HP Itanium and Stratus
   FT Servers setup and OS support.
   - Administration of Citrix XenApp, Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and
   Terminal Services.
   - Boot from SAN and Multipathing.
   - Disaster Recovery, Bare Metal and Redbook server and file level
   restores.
   - Windows / VMware level 3 support.
   - Clustering Solutions - Microsoft Cluster Services multi-node clusters
   for mission critical
   - File Systems, Database, and Applications.

Red Hat Enterprise.

*Programming Skills:*

* *

C, C++, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, ASP.NET, XML,.NET and VB.NET.

Data Bases:

SQL Server 2003, Oracle.

*Send me Your Direct Client Requirements to R <vik...@apps-star.com>
o...@ittechics.com*

* *

ROGER
ROGER SMITH | STAFFING ADMIN
Mail: ro...@ittechnics.com|Direct : 773-309-1667
www.ittechnics.com

Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.*

* *