*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net Or kav...@tamvid.net

Hello Friends,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Java Security
Expert*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Java Security Expert
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 6 months

Only US Citizen or GC.

Skills: *App Architecture; APPLIC. ARCHITECTURE; JAVASCRIPT; J

*Roles & Responsibilities *
As our Security Expert, you will focus on direction, design, implementation
and securing of  AppUp Web Services and Web Applications. This will include
design of security features, security reviews, implementation and Security
testing/QA; enforcing Security best practices and protections for Web
related technologies (XML/SQL injections, XML bomb attack, XSS, CSRF, etc.).

Experience required in Java EE technologies, Spring Framework, Web
Services/REST technologies, HTML5/Javascript development, Infrastructure
Engineering and Cryptography. Experience in usage of Web Application
Firewalls (WAF) and Secure Gateways (WSSG) and experience with Operational
Security strategies (monitoring/alerting, logging, vulnerability
remediation, incident reaction, etc.) required. Working with internal
security groups and external providers highly preferred.

*
Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid