*Remedy "Technical Business Analyst" *

 Notes:  We are NOT looking for Remedy Developers or Admin, we need people
with Business Analysis experience and Remedy.

 Location: San Jose, CA

 Duration: 12 months +

 Responsibilities:

 * Communicate with business owners to understand business requirements

* Define functional specification for projects based on business
requirements

* Analyze resource requirements and identify risks associated with projects

* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and
tasks

* Interface with developers and business owners for project requirements
and scope

* Perform risk management and change management on projects

* Assist with internal process improvements

* Hands-on Skills in Remedy   development/ production support including ARS
Mid-Tier, Remedy ITSM,  Remedy Knowledge Management (RKM) etc.

 Requirements

 * B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience

* 4+ years of IT experience

* Strong communication and coordination skills

* Strong experience on Remedy and Knowledge base

*Strong understanding of the SDLC process

*Very organized and extremely detailed oriented
--
*
*