HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  Java Developer with SOA Location:*  *Rochester, NY*

*Duration:  6+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Skype*

* Qualifications and Experience*

*            Sr. Integration Java Developer provides design development
expertise in enterprise SOA architecture.

*            Demonstrated experience as a strong Java JEE developer with
large scale successful SOA implementations (user base of 30,000 - 50,000)

*            Develop mediation flows on the ESB integrating web services
through other IBM middleware components

*            Develop client software to consume already published web
services

*            Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing or SPRING

*            Deploy the web services into the development and test
environment

*            Demonstrated object oriented software development experience
with JAVA, J2EE technologies JSP, Servlet , Struts, Spring, JSTL, EJB, WMQ,
JMS, JMX, JNDI, JDBC, JAAS, JEE Security, JAXB,  JAXP, DOM, Saxon, SAX ,
JPA, OpenJPA, SQL, ANT, Maven, DB2, commons-logging, log4j, Junit

*            Solid development experience with XML technologies such as
XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT, etc

*            Strong development experience with developing Java Web
Services WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, XML, WS-Security

*            Create detailed deployment document for production

*            Support and maintain the application in production

*            Perform other relevant duties based upon experience to fulfill
customer needs

*            Desired Experience

*            At least 2 years of Websphere ESB mediation flow development
experience using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer/ Designer.

*            Five (5) years of development experience with Java Platform
Enterprise Edition (J2EE) developing scalable, reliable and secure
enterprise applications

*            At least 3 years of J2EE development experience on the IBM
WebSphere Application Server Platform.

*            At least 3 years of experience with web services integration
development in a Service Oriented Architecture - SOA

*            2 or more years of Partner integration development experience
using web services and industry security standards for B2B integration

*            Java/J2EE stack development and the following technologies:
JMS, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JBOSS FUSE, and APACHE CAMEL

*            Significant experience with integration methods (e.g.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI),Enterprise Service Bus, data)

*            Three (3) or more years of experience with Web Service
security protocols within and across the enterprise perimeter, including
Transport layer and application layer security (WS-Security).

*            Strong SQL skills, relational database knowledge and
development experience with J2EE JDBC API specification.

*            Three (3) or more years of experience in writing and deploying
proxy services; ability to test deployed and other published web services *
Three (3) or more years experience with Spring OR Apache camel

*            1 year of ESB mediation development and Web service deployment
and governance experience using IBM Websphere

*            1 year experience with SOAP UI or similar web service test
client.

*            At least 1 year experience in an agile software development
environment.

*            Excellent oral and written communication skills and the
ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must
be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.hcc.commnet.edu/g/icons/linkedin-icon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/DTSC-JOBS-4568877/about>[image:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120618041960/glee/images/f/f1/Twitter-icon.png]<http://twitter.com/nchalana>[image:
We Are
Hiring]<http://jobs.dtscinc.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=8ujdnwbz1fgg464jhnrh030its32or01deovs1ew5q4ynz5yc11nb6wjxn7l808a>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*...............technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*

FAX:  804-302-6031