HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  QA Tester Location:*  *Seattle WA*

*Duration:  12+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Face to Face*

* Qualifications and Experience*

*       Lead and champion all test design and execution, both manual and
automated, for stories taken on for your team each sprint

*       Drive engineering wide efforts to stay current for test automation
frameworks, processes, and practices

*       Design, develop, and maintain software that pushes the limits of
components, business applications and other content based upon requirements
from Product Owner

*       Create and update test function libraries, test applications, test
automation scripts and data files

*       Drive review and approval of test automation plans each sprint for
your team

*       Work closely with your team to maximize overall testing impact and
effectiveness

*       Assist in training of other team members on automation standards
and processes

*       Work closely with business stakeholders in the Customer site

*       5+ years of professional testing and/or development experience with
test automation tool development experience.

*       2+ years of experience with Selenium / WebDriver or similar UI test
automation frameworks

*       2+ years of programming experience using java / C.

*       Experience with TestNG, , JUnit or similar build and unit testing
frameworks

*       A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other
technical field or equivalent

*       Experience with web technologies - JavaScript, HTTP, SOAP, APIs,
and JQuery

*       Manual Testing capabilities - Test design & Execution, Exploratory
test / E2E testing

*       Testing experience on web and mobile based software platforms is
highly desired.

*       Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and offer
good communication (written and oral),interpersonal and cross-group
collaboration skills.

*       Must have good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management
skills.

*       Testing experience on web and mobile based software platforms is
highly desired

*       Experience in working in an Agile environment will be highly
advantageous

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.hcc.commnet.edu/g/icons/linkedin-icon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/DTSC-JOBS-4568877/about>[image:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120618041960/glee/images/f/f1/Twitter-icon.png]<http://twitter.com/nchalana>[image:
We Are
Hiring]<http://jobs.dtscinc.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=8ujdnwbz1fgg464jhnrh030its32or01deovs1ew5q4ynz5yc11nb6wjxn7l808a>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*...............technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*

FAX:  804-302-6031