*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need local candidate to IL)******  *

*Immediate need a SQL Developer with SSRS - IL*

*Position  :  SQL Developer with SSRSLocation :  Downtown Chicago,
ILDuration :  12+ Months contractRate        :  $50/hour on C2C*

*Below is the job description. looking for a strong SSRS / SQL person that
can help on a project with complex report generation. All the data is
produced via SQL stored procedures , so this person would have to be very
savvy in SQL stored procedures, SSRS will be the reporting tool , so they
also have to know how to set up the application side of SSRS not just the
backend reporting. This person would be writing stored procedures.  They
should be able to take mapping documents that are complex and tie it to the
data model in place, no recreation of the backend data model.  We need
someone that will run with this , that does not need every requirement
perfect and is flexible to take what we have work with it and be open to
making changes to it as we work with the business. This is not a normal
reporting project, of just taking items from the source and mapping them to
the template to produce the report , the data might have to be manipulated
as it goes from one point to the next to as reports are very custom to the
particular client its being generated for. *