​Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your availability for below position. If interested
please reply with updated copy of your resume in MS-Word format along with
below details:

*Job title: Project Manager*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Must Have Skills:*

·         Overall knowledge of various legislation on the HCP Spend
transparency (Aggregate Spend) - Sunshine act and State legislation.

·         Familiarity with various data elements required to be reported in
the Sunshine act and State report.

·         Knowledge of various business rules typically applied to generate
Sunshine act reports/State reports.

·         Knowledge of one or more key business area/Source systems
impacted by HCP spend transparency legislation - Commercial (Speaker
events, Lunch & Learn, Interactions, Consulting engagement etc.), R&D
(clinical trial spend)

·         Familiarity with Data Warehouse and MDM (Customer Master) and
reporting concepts.

·         Strong client communication.

*Nice to have Skills:*

·         Ability to prepare SQL query and analyze large dataset is plus.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Responsible for managing multiple projects and large programs.

·         Manages multiple large scale projects.

·         More than 8 years of experience large programs in the Biotech,
Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.

·         Coordinates and manages project activities and documentation
consistent with the Client’s approved methodology.

·         Oversees and directs project managers as they manage their
individual projects

·         Facilitate project teams, track budget, project-related tasks and
resources and lead the development and implementation of related change
management strategies.

·         Regularly communicates project status with key stakeholders.

·         Performs presentations to senior management team members.

·         Experience leading and mentoring two or more project managers.

Have a great day ahead :)

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Bhanu Pandey*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*

www.resource-logistics.com

Desk:  732-553-0566 x 46 || Fax: 732-553-0568

E-Mail: bh...@resource-logistics.com

Offices: New Jersey ~ Iowa ~ India

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CF0AD9.5297BA10]

be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send
us the any older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded
to new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es
from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We
regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your
continued patience and cooperation.