Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

"Visa Copy required for Client submission, Please do not send H1 Transfer/
OPT"

*JavaScript Developers*
*New York City, NY, United States*
*6 months+*

*Requisition Details:*
*~~Software Engineer, JavaScript*
We are looking for a talented JavaScript Software Engineer to join our
team, and assist us in building our core Ads & Reporting library used
across all Viacom websites and mobile applications.  This person will be an
important member of the team, participating in development, implementation
and support of our JS Libraries.
Our ideal candidate should be smart, curious, fun and passionate, while
being well-versed in the vocabulary of the JavaScript world.  They should
be meticulously detail-oriented, able to converse across multiple teams,
and independently willing to drive for answers to their questions when
necessary.

•  Expert-level knowledge of JavaScript, including experience working with
at least one major JavaScript framework, such as jQuery, Backbone, and YUI.
•  Strong software design skills.
•  Ability to constructively communicate within the team on a deeply
technical level, and to demonstrate your ideas and/or code to our
non-technical partners.
•  2-4 years relevant work experience, including coding SDK libraries.
•  Familiarity with source code management and build systems, as well as
web site production tools and related processes.
•  Experience with short-term release cycles (Scrum/sprints) and Agile
software development.
•  Knowledge and experience with ActionScript 3 a HUGE plus!
•  Knowledge and experience with iOS and/or Android development a plus.
•  Experience working with both technical and non-technical partners to
ensure clear and successful communication to both.

*2 professional references of the Reporting Manager from latest projects
highly desired.*

 *Please reply with following details:*

Full Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Joining Time required:
IT Work Exp.
US Work Exp:
Skills/ Exp. in Years:

Employer:
Contact Person:
Email & Phone:

We will look forward to a fruitful association.

*Regards,*

*VIK GARG*

*CBS Inc.*

*LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikygarg