Hi
Hope Your fine
we are looking for *Automation QA Tester *for one of our client ,so if you
are interested kindly send me your updated resume

*Position : Automation QA Test Analyst with Selenium & JMeter Exp.*
*Location : Salt Lake City , UT*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Phone / Skype*
*Rate: $35/hr  on c2c*

*Description*
They are hiring 3 people.  Two of the three must have Spanish Translation
Skills.

*Required skills are:*

5+ years of Software testing experience in functional, negative,
regression, integration, performance, exploratory and acceptance
testing.

•  *2+ years of experience with automated testing tools such as
Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter. Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, Watir, or similar.*

•  Experience designing and writing automated tests.

•  Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar
technical field.

•  4+ years of experience using SQL.

•  1 - 2 years of experience using Unix.

•  Experience using Java programs, or other programs, to test software

•  Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that
quality testing is an integral part of every work effort.

•  Experience writing test-related documentation such as test plans
and test cases.

•  Skills using tools such as WireShark, Firebug, Web Developer, etc.

•  Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

•  Experience with defect tracking systems.

*Regards,*

*Ishan Salaria Sr. Technical Recruiter  VSG Business Solutions*

*221 Cornwell Dr,**Bear, DE 19701*

*Contact No:  302-261-3207 Ext: 102*

*Email:   is...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*