Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Core Java with C++

*Project Location*

Manhattan, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*

Job Description: We are looking for an experienced developer to work on
proprietary highly-scalable distributed systems in the Enterprise
Application Infrastructure (EAI) group. EAI is a horizontal technology
group that develops reusable solutions, libraries and frameworks used in
systems throughout the Firm. This role is part of a global project within
EAI to develop a new, cutting edge platform for applications, with a focus
on risk and pricing systems. The role will involve work on distributed
caching and grid computing technologies which are used for efficient
distribution, parallelization and memoization of complex calculations
across clusters of thousands of compute nodes. We are looking for highly
skilled technologists proficient in building distributed, scalable, fault
tolerant systems. The role is a great opportunity to work in a technically
challenging environment on some large-scale problems core to the business.
Prior experience in or knowledge of the financial industry is not required;
candidates from software and telecommunications companies are welcome.

Qualifications Required Skills: *Strong core Java, Scala or C++ skills
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills*

Solid Computer Science fundamentals

*Experience in multi-threaded programming*

Experience in distributed systems design and development Knowledge of
network protocols

Naturally very technical and curious.

Successful candidates will dig beneath the surface to understand how things
work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were.