Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

WebServices API tester

*Project Location*

Indianapolis, IN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*MOI         Telephone + SkypeDesired Skills    *

- Experience doing WebServices API testing using *SOA Test, SoapU*I, or
some similar tool (or having WebServices API programming experience) is
required to backfill this position properly

*Required Skills  *

- *Strong testing exposure to testing Webservices at API level with SOA
Test or SoapUI or similar tool*

- Good understanding of DB to test the data at DB level.

- Manual and Automated testing skills preferred.

Open Text

This individual will be supporting the Journey Builder application.

Top Skills:

- Ability to troubleshoot and offer ideas/suggestions.

- Ideal candidate is a self-learner who has the ability to take ownership
vs. being heads down. The product is still evolving so offering new issues
and suggestions is important to have in a qualified candidate.

Additional Responsibilities:

¿ Engage in software quality assurance testing to ensure quality and
integrity of software products.

¿ Design and develop and execute test plans and test cases, defect reports,
and quality assurance summaries.

¿ Understand the scope of large scale data-driven projects and focus on
corporate goals and ability to organize and scale workload for small team
of testers.

¿ Conduct software testing, research new techniques and provide input to
development team for SAAS model web based applications and n-tier
architectures.

¿ Conduct database level testing utilizing the MS SQL (2008, 2010) and
having good understanding and / or prior experience testing at database
level.

¿ Conduct software testing in middle tier using web services/API testing
tools

¿ Build test suite based on design specifications, requirements, wireframes
in an agile environment based on sprint planning and short release cycles
o-list:l0 level1 lfo1;tab-stops:list .5in'>*Must have experience in CSS,
HTML5, JavaScript and JQuery*
*Must have experience in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC, LINQ and Entity
Framework*
Required experience with Crystal Reports, Telerik Reports or SSRS
Must have excellent MS SQL Server skills
Must be well organized, able to work with minimal supervision and be detail
oriented
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have an
ability to effectively