Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

UI Developer

*Project Location*

Seattle, WI

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI    telephone+F2F/skype*

Responsibilities:

We are looking for someone with exceptional web development skills, good
communication skills, and the ability to lead UI feature development.
The successful candidate must have a passion for developing Web UI using
the latest technologies, balancing features and performance.

Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:

•5+ years of Software Development experience.

•Expert  in *HTML5, CSS3; Java Script*

•Experience in C# or Java

•Good understanding of *SOA and Iterative development processes*.

•BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent.

•C#, Asp.net  MVC, PostgreSQL,, App development for IPhone or IPad, AWS,
Geospatial Mapping, Git, Big data (BTW, we do use all these technologies).

This position offers an opportunity to help shape the long-term direction
of a new product for the market – and potentially for the entire industry.
Our top-notch team of hard-working, collaborative individuals does what it
takes to get the job done, while appreciating the importance of a healthy
work-life balance.
You’ll enjoy working in a startup kind of an atmosphere, but with the
benefits of working for a strong and consistently profitable industry leader