*Hello! *

*Please find the two urgent openings I have in Austin, TX. Candidates who
are local to Austin will be given preference however I will accept only
candidates in Texas who are willing to travel for face to face interview.
Please send me your top two candidates, rates and contact information.
Details below. *

*Senior BI Engineer*

*Location:* West Austin, TX

*Duration:* 6-9 months

*Interview Mode:* Phone and F2F

*NEED ONLY LOCALS*

Mitratech is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer that will
perform complex product design, systems analysis, and programming
activities under minimal supervision.  To succeed in this role, the
candidate will need several years experience in all aspects of data
warehousing, BI life cycle, data analysis, and ETL.  This role will require
an engineer with good communications skills and the ability to work with
all the other disciplines within a fast paced dynamic software development
organization.

*Essential Duties & Responsibilities:*

Definition of dashboards and standard reports

Optimization of full ETL cycle

Implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting software, based on
technical design specifications

Preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements
and analysis documents

Implementing BI development best practices

Participating in architecture and code reviews

*Skills/Requirements*

5 years experience in BI development

3 Years plus Data Warehousing and ETL tools

3 Years data modeling

DBA experience with Oracle and SQL Server

Strong analysis and design skills

Experience with Agile software development methodologies

Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple
projects simultaneously.

*Nice to Have:*

Business Objects, Crystal Reports (2+ years)

Pentaho Kettle ETL

Ad hoc reporting tools

Thanks and Regards,

Chathurya

443-982-9928
Paradigminfotech

8830 Stanford Blvd,

Suite 312 Columbia, MD 21045
recruit...@paradigminfotech.com // *www.paradigminfotech.com*
<http://www.paradigminfotech.com/>

The best way to reach me is via email

mailing list reply with "Remove" and include your "original email
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused