Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Idexcel  We have a urgent
need at WA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with your
word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Bothell, WA*
*Duration: 3+months*

*Job Description:*
•   At least 7-8+ total years of experience
•   Telco Background required. Should have Billing exposure in any kind of
SDLC role. Any product is fine
•   Excellent++ communication skills&hellip should be able to converse with
VPs and Business and understand what they want
•   These 2 SA s will be working on the Amdocs (post paid) and RPX
(pre-paid) billing platforms to begin and then move to Ericsson. Exposure
to these platforms is not required per se

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS
*Mandatory Skills: *Telecom Service Provider Business Analysis

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Umendhragoud Talla*
*Senior Recruiter  |  Idexcel Inc.*
*Work: 703-230-2698  |  Email: tumen...@idexcel.com <tumen...@idexcel.com>*