Techzo Professionals Inc is  has an immediate need for Senior & Juniors
OPT/CPT recruiters with excellent communication skills based in Hyderabad,
India. This is a base plus commission driven position with a tremendous
earning potential. We are looking for highly energetic and enthusiastic
individuals.

Salary: 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive

Desired Candidate Profile
Education -
Any Graduate - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, M.Sc - Any Specialization

DESIRED PROFILE

• Strong experience in hiring OPT/F1/CPT candidates from Job portals,
universities and network, prior database of OPT candidates. Must be able to
work independently in a fast-growing environment.  Prior database of OPT
candidates.
• Self- motivated with high degree of energy to make / receive around 100
calls a day.
• Experience in recruitment and OPT/CPT hiring with effective hands on
experience on various job boards .i.e. Dice, Career builder, Monster,
corp-corp etc.
• Coordinating the entire recruitment process till the consultant is
on-board at the client place.
• Extensive experience in creating referral network of IT professionals
through various online networking channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, academy
etc
• Experience in dealing with International student Associations / Indian
Student Associations and Alumni of various Universities across US
• Established relationship with presidents of Student Associations
• Effectively recruited candidates through internet research, internal
database, cold calling, referrals, networking and other strategies.
• Posting advertisements in university sites and various job portals.
• Responsible for all the operational activities of the training &
Development Department.

Company Profile: Techzo Professionals Inc. has been in IT Consulting
business since 2010, headquartered in Houston, TX. We are looking for
dynamic Senior OPT/CPT Recruiters to join our team at our India office in
Hyderabad.

Contact Information:+91-7097119333 (Pradeep​)

*Regards, *

*Pradeep Kumar Business Development Executive*

*TechZo Professionals Inc., | **www.techzo.net* <http://www.scadea.net/>

*Email: **pradee...@techzo.net* <pradee...@techzo.net>* II YM:
pradeepkumar.techzo*

*Work 832 717 9001 Extn. 1120 *