Hi Friend,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Vickey from Paradigm info tech; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

Reply to recruite...@paradigminfotech.com

Java Developer

Duration : 12 Months

Location : Sunnyvale CA (Need Local People who can do in-person interview )

Position will be at Sunnyvale, CA and in this case, Client would take
in-person interviews

Job Description

·         Core Java engineering and design (7+ years) )

·         MongoDB working experience/good knowledge is a important

·         Understanding of concepts/frameworks such as Messaging, SOA,
Spring, Web Services, Databases, Distributed Systems, HTML, CSS and the DOM
Has Mongo DB knowledge or some working experience

·         Writing JUnits

·         Working knowledge of UNIX-based systems and command-line tools
for debugging, analysis and automation Ability to analyze crash logs,
backtraces and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.

·         Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical
concepts to a non-technical audience

Thanks and Regards,

Vickey,
Paradigm Infotech