Hello,

We are looking for *Appcelerator / Mobile Developer* for our client
based @ *Charlotte,
NC*

*Role:                                        Appcelerator / Mobile
Developer*

*Location:                                Charlotte, NC*

*Rate:                             $45-50/hr*

*Mode of Hiring:                   Contract to hire / Contract*

*Job Description :*

*Must Have Skills: *

Development will occur on mobile applications on cross platform framework
such as Appcelerator or Anetenna for iOS and/or Android platforms; and
delivery will be across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*James*

*James | Deegit Inc |*

1900 E. Golf Road, Ste#925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173|

Ph: 847 440 2436 - Extn - 353

Fax: 847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |

ja...@deegit.com | www.deegit.com