Hi,

This is Venkat working as a Technical Recruiter with The ITCS Inc.

You can contact me at Venkat(at)theitcs(dot)com  / 901-317-3477.

Local candidates are given strong preference.

Full Name:

Rate:

Phone#:

Alternate Phone#:

E-Mail:

Linkedin URL:

Visa Status:

Expiration date of visa, if on visa:

DOB (DD/MM/YY) :

Current location:

Relocation:

Availability:

How is his/her Communication :

Skype ID:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Year of Graduation:

Employer information (if any):

Requirement Details:

***Another requirement, we need a Sr. Level, Oracle HRMS functional payroll
consultant,

   for the    Wood Dale, IL region***

***Immediate Interviews for the consultant***

Role: Sr. Oracle HRMS Functional Payroll Consultant

Location: Wood Dale, IL

Duration: 6-12  Months

Rate: Open

Start Date: Immediate

Note: Green Card and US Citizens,

Looking for a Sr. Oracle HRMS functional payroll consultant with extensive
leadership experience overseeing large Oracle HR projects--specifically
with expertise around the Payroll module.

Must also have functional knowledge of other modules including Benefits,
OTL, CWB, and Core HR modules.

Will be leading a new in-house to internalize the Oracle HR management
system. Candidates local to the Chicago Metropolitan Area and surrounding
suburbs a huge plus.

 strongly encourage to apply;

 Thanks

Venkat