*Senior Front End Developer*
*Plainsboro, NJ*
*Long term *

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging, next
   level products
   - Create clean, semantic markup inline with current best practices
   - Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various
   platforms and browsers

*Required Skills:*

   - Strong command of web standards, CSS and cross-browser compatibility.
   - Strong knowledge of object-oriented Javascript
   - Experience with modern client-side scripting frameworks ( Backbone,
   Angular )
   - Experience with modern CSS precompilers (Less, Sass/Scss, stylus)
   - Experience integrating with CMS and MVC web frameworks (Yii, Laravel,
   Wordpress)
   - Responsive design strategies and tactics

*For any other query or updates you shall need, please feel free to call me
@ 1 929 249 4938 OR email me at as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com>*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ashok Kumar*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com> | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
<ashok.siya...@gmail.com>*
*1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048*