Hi,

Send  me matching profiles at  gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position             :         *.Net Architect*

Location            :         Red Bank, NJ

Duration            :         6+ month

Mode of Interview :- Telephonic + Face To Face

*10-12 years of experience.*

*Only USC/GC*

*Requirements*

•         Minimum 8 years experience in .NET development

•         Minimum 3 years experience in .NET architecture of
enterprise-level systems

•         Strong written and verbal communication skills

•         Strong background in C#,  .NET technologies, and best practices
for .NET

•         Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, and multi-layered
applications

•         Considerable experience with SQL Server or other relational
databases

•         Ability to document and model technical solutions

•         Knowledge and experience with unit testing practices and tools

•         Experience with web services, particularly RESTful web services

•         Experience installing and configuring environments

•         Experience with ORM Tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework

•         Familiarity with Agile development processes

•         Experience with .NET Web API

*Responsibilities *

•         Architects enterprise-level solutions according to specified
business requirements

•         Provides technical documentation and communicates solutions to
development team

•         Collaborates with business, design, development, and quality
assurance team members to implement best in class solutions

•         Mentors junior development resources

•         Writes optimal and efficient code using object oriented
programming, design patterns, and best practices

•         Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
investigation

•         Keeps up to date in advancements in technologies and frameworks,
and has zeal to learn

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*