Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: SQL BI Developer*

*Location: Sherman Oaks, CA Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description *The SSIS developer will be responsible for writing stored
procedures to move data based on requirements.  This is a consulting
position that will also require gathering business requirements and working
with modelers of ODSs and Data Marts and coordinating with source system
administrators.

*Responsibilities *•             Design and develop data movements using
SQL Server Integration Services, TSQL and Stored Procedures
•             Consult with the business to determine logical design for new
business solutions
•             Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor
inefficient code
•             Follow data standards, resolve data issues, complete unit
testing and system documentation for ETL processes
•             Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts,
and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation
requirements
•             Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to
ensure timely releases of projects and make sure database environments are
sustainable
•             Collaborate with IT operations to perform root cause analysis
•             Support IT staff and business users in the development, usage
and troubleshooting of database-driven applications
•             Support the development of software programs.
•             Use customer requirements to improve functionality (speed,
performance / usability).
•             Conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and
correct database defects.
•             Respond quickly to bug fixes and enhancement requests.
•             Support maintenance of local databases
•             Be able to take directions and complete tasks on-time with
minimal supervision.
•             Participate in special projects as needed and performs other
duties as assigned.
•             Work in a team environment
•             Work on multiple assignments concurrently under aggressive
deadlines

*Skills Required *•             5+ years IT industry experience
•             3+ years’ experience with SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS)
•             3+ years expertise in SQL programming
•             Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset
•             Successful candidates will be quality oriented and
demonstrate great attention to detail.
•             Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
and be able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both
formally and informally
•             Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server
a plus
•             Data warehouse / Data mart development experience
•             At least 1 year of report writing experience using a
graphical report writer

* Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
table.*

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

DOB

Gender:

Nationality:

Available from:

SSN Last 4 Digit

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

Experience in Required Skills (Years):

Key skills

Location

Grade / Years of Experience:

visa status:

Educational details:

Name of Degree:

Specialization:

Duration Start Date (mm/dd /yyyy):

Duration End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):

University:

Type (Full time / Part time):

Skype ID

Best Time for interview:-

Hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.