*Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title                        Oracle Developer*

*Location                      **MA-Massachusetts/Boston*

*Duration                         6+Months/** Contract*

*MOI                                      T +F*

 *SKILL:*

*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES**:*

*As a Software Engineer you will*

*o    Work with our agile teams across Business, Technology and Operations
in a fast paced environment to develop innovative solutions to a variety of
real business challenges *

*o    Perform data analysis and develop software in support of the Finance
and Operations functions primarily using Oracle RDBMS and Informatica ETL
platforms*

*o    Be a liaison between the DB Operations and DB Engineering teams, and
be expected to analyze and resolve complex business issues*

*o    Work on lifecycle initiatives aimed at simplifying and modernizing
our technology stack*

*Education*

*§  A degree in Computer Science or equivalent is highly desirable.*

*§  Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Database Development and Analysis;
18 months or more in the Financial/Investment industry would be a strong
plus.*

*Experience, Skills and Knowledge*

* The ideal candidate will*