Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: Windows Admin (face to face after telephonic)*

*Location: Downtown, NY Duration: 12+ month*

1.  5+ years VMware experience (building environments and maintaining them)
2.  2+ years Windows 2012 administration experience with heavy patch
management experience
3.  3+ years VShield experience
4.  2+ years IIS 8 experience (would take less than 2 years - it is fairly
new)

*   The Systems Administrator responsible for day to day system
administration.
*   The candidate is responsible for managing environments,
troubleshooting, securing data, participating in design sessions and
efficiently using existing system components.

*TECHNICAL SKILLS:*
*   5+ years VMware - building environments and maintaining
*   2+ years Windows 2012 administration with heavy patch management.
*   2+ years working experience with IIS 8.
*   3+ years working experience with VShield.
*   Experience installing new OS releases, features and PTFs/patches
*   Ability to install and configure new software products and maintain the
products, install vendor updates and work with vendors in problem solving.
*   Experience assisting operations personnel with:
*   Disaster Recovery planning including evaluate current test plan and
conduct DR recovery exercises
*   Backup planning and implementation
*   Determine the most cost effective backup strategy while ensuring an
efficient recovery process and analyze and recommend backup media retention
policies.
*   Develop and implement appropriate security policies.
*   Ability to assist operations, development staff and network staff in
diagnosing. hardware and software issues, including network related
problems.
*   Ability to diagnose and correct system performance concerns.
*   Knowledge of iSeries hardware resource management and ability to
install new hardware.
*   Participate in software design sessions when new or advanced system
capabilities or capacities are required.
*   Assist IT development staff to determine best usage of system internals
or capabilities.
*   Demonstrate a knowledge of programming languages and techniques and
writing programs to assist in job duties including programs/utilities to be
used by operations staff and by the development staff
*   Demonstrate networking techniques such as TCP/IP, SNA etc.

*OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:*
*   Effective verbal/written communication skills to consult with
management, business partners, and vendors.
*   Highly motivated self-starter who is willing to embrace change and
adopt accordingly.
*   Team player who can work independently.
*   Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science,
Information Services, or a related field.

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

DOB

Gender:

Nationality:

Available from:

SSN Last 4 Digit

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

Experience in Required Skills (Years):

Key skills

Location

Grade / Years of Experience:

visa status:

Educational details:

Name of Degree:

Specialization:

Duration Start Date (mm/dd /yyyy):

Duration End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):

University:

Type (Full time / Part time):

Skype ID

Best Time for interview:-

Hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.