Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  .Net developer with  CMS Kentico experience*

*Location:-  Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:-  6 Month*

*Interview:- Phone + Skype   *

*Required Skills:*

   - BS or BA in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
   experience
   - Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science/Information
   Technology, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
   - *Minimum five years of experience in systems analysis and programming,
   addressing unique issues of architecture and data management including
   C#/ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> experience*
   - Knowledge of web application architecture/design, including databases,
   security and performance
   - *CMS experience, specifically with Kentico, is highly desired*
   - *Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility,
   general web functions and standards*
   - Experience with the following technologies: *JavaScript, JQuery, JSON,
   XML, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, cross-browser
   compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles,
   Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content
   Development, API's*

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*