*Position: PHP Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis MN*
*Duration: 6+months*

*Requirements:*

   - At least 7 years’ experience developing in PHP, HTML and JavaScript.
   - Experience in object oriented programming with a language such as
   PHP5, Python, Java, or Objective-C.
   - Experience with UNIX like environments
   - Experience with configuring Apache and configuring LAMP stacks
   - Worked with multiple data interchange formats such as XML, JSON
   - Worked with multiple data transfer mechanisms such as SOAP, REST and
   SQL
   - Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design
   - Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently
   with minimal supervision

*Pluses:*

   - Experience developing with MVC PHP frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter,
   CakePHP)
   - Experience with database schema design and administration
   - Experience with the creation and consumption of web services
   - Experience with git
   - Experience with Jira / Atlassian products

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>