Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  Release Engineer*

*Duration – 6+Months *

*Location- San Francisco, CA*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype*

This position is for a Build Engineer in the Expedia mobile apps team,
helping us improve our Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline to a top
notch solution.

You will:
*• Ensure reliability and reproducibility of mobile builds *
• Maintain and improve our build pipeline to be even more scalable and
efficient
• Write scripts for automating deployment and upgrades for build slave
machines
• Monitor build cluster availability and speed
• Automate CI and release processes for multiple internal consumers
• Manage Jenkins plugins
• Keep the build time low
• Get in front of expiring certificates and maintain our production
certificates for iOS app provisioning and push services
• Work with the network team to make our device lab secure
• Write tools that address pain points in mobile developer workflows
• Build new infrastructure and utilize existing infrastructure to achieve
these goals
• Always be on the lookout for new ways to leverage automation to keep our
cycle time short anywhere in the pipeline
• Documentation

You have:
• 3-5 years industry experience
• Experience with java build systems (gradle/maven/ant/etc.)
• Familiarity with software lifecycle and continuous integration practices
• Experience with complicated iOS or Mac OSX builds (xcodebuild/.xconfig
files)
• Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or other modern configuration
management systems.

Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Android or iOS mobile platforms and simulators.
• Experience with iOS or Android app development.
• Experience developing Automation tools and frameworks.
• Experience with different build systems and different cloud build-hosting
options
• Experience building tools for developers.
• Experience with the gritty details of compilers, linkers, kernels, and
other low-level tools.

 Thanks & Regards,
Neha Chaudhary
Talent Acquisition Executive| TEKSHAPERS Inc.

Add: 1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301| Troy, MI 48083
Phone: 248-565-4747 Ext- 123 | Fax: 248-254-7211 | Email: nchaudhary
*@tekshapers.com* <sw...@tekshapers.com>