Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  SFDC Developer with Veeva Experience*

*Duration – 2+ Month*

*Location- Northbrook, IL*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype  *

*MUST Have min one (1) year exp with VEEVA in a Pharma environment (Veeva
runs on top of Salesforce; specialized/tailored for the Pharmaceutical
Industry)*

·         Must have strong skills with APEX / Visual Force

          APEX scripting experience (Classes, Triggers, Handlers)

          Visual Force page development experience

          MUST have exp with CLM administration (Customer Lifecylce
Management)

          MUST have excellent Comm skills as will be working direct with
business users.

Veeva/SFDC Developer and Administrator

 Require a Developer/Architect with advanced Business Analyst skills and
possesses superior Communication skills.

 This resource will work directly with internal IT customers and will drive
key projects from a technical perspective.

 As a Veeva resource, must have a deep knowledge of the capabilities of the
Veeva platform.  In other words we can get input from the person as to
“what can” and what cannot” be done on the platform.

* Additionally:*

·         Veeva Certified Administrator

·         Veeva development experience – minimum one (1) year

·         SFDC Certified Developer

·         Apex / VisualForce

o   APEX scripting experience (Classes, Triggers, Handlers)

o   Visual Force page development experience

o   Page Layouts

o   Workflow

o   Page Views

o   Data Loading

o   Data Model

o   Advance Reports

o   Sharing Rules

o   Security

*SFDC Certified Administrator*

o   User configuration

o   Territory configuration

o   Reports

o   Continuing customization and development such as custom objects, new
fields and page layouts

o   CLM administration (Customer Lifecycle Management)

o   Security

o   Data Loader

o   List Views

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*