Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com*
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  Sr. Salesforce CRM Developer / Analyst*

*Duration – 6+ Years*

*Location-  Downtown San Diego CA*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype*

*Need Only USC/GC/EAD Only *

*Sr. CRM Analyst/Developer*

1) Expert level experience in Salesforce - development, requirements
gathering, configuration, customization, systems integrations.
2) Advanced programming skills, this is both an Analyst and Developer

3) strong understanding of API's, hooks, and data connectors between CRM
and ERP Systems

Qualifications:

KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and QUALIFICATIONS:

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or
other technology related field

·         Strong understanding of API’s, hooks and data connectors between
CRM and ERP Systems

·         Strong understanding of fundamental
business/sales/partner/channel processes and structures and ability to
translate organizational needs to practical system outcomes in a timely
fashion

·         8-10 years of CRM and related system administrative experience

·         Prior experience working with ERP/CRM systems is a must

·         Experience designing and architecting different data structures
or custom records as needed

·         5+ years of code development experience in Sales Force CRM
required

·         Supervisory experience required

·         Use of source code repository tools such as SVN or similar systems

·         Expertise in Scripting language

·         Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills

Ability to work on several projects concurrently and adaptability to
changing requirements

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*