Hi,

We have below requirement in Phoenix, AZ ( locals preferred but not
mandatory).

NO OPT/EAD Candidates please.

*Please send your profiles to vic...@vedhisolutions.com
<vic...@vedhisolutions.com>*.

Please send me your profiles with the below details (references are must
for each candidate) and i will review them and give you a call.

Name :
Visa Status (Please attach visa copy with the profiles) :
Experience :
Current Location :
Availability :
Phone:
Email:

*Two* Professional references (recent projects):
Name:
Company:
Email:
Contact Number:

*Role: .NET Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*No. of Positions : 4 Positions ( Locals are preferred but not mandatory).*

*Job description:*

*We are looking for 4 .Net Developers to join our team in Phoenix, AZ who
are fast, dedicated, highly skilled and good team players.*

 --
Thanks,
*Victor Stenson*