*Job Title: Sr QA Lead/Manager*

Location: West Cost/Florida/Atlanta

Duration: 18+ Months
No of Positions: 3

Start Date: Sep/10/2015

Rate: $55/hr on CTC

*Candiate MUST NEED Experience level  12 to 15 Years who has E-commerce &
Distribution- Finance along with **Airline domains*

*Desription*

Expert in the concepts of Database testing

• Understands the bottlenecks and critical areas of database testing

• Through understanding of SDLC & STLC process

• Test Planning and Estimation for database testing

• Sound understanding of software quality process

• Able to write TC’s based on the mapping sheet and transformation rules

• Good in test case design techniques & test estimation technique

• Test strategy, approach and test plan

• Identifying the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement
the required tests.

• Resource management / planning

• Test Management

• Defect management

• Review of test cases

• Test Reporting

• Able to lead team, work allocation & training

• Able to asses risk in testing:

Should have understanding of *Airline domains*

- Inventory & Schedules

- Reservations

- Airports

- E-commerce & Distribution