Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP Enterprise Architect

*Project Location*

MI-Michigan/Jackson

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Job Description*
The Enterprise Architect – SAP has a strategic role and is responsible for
leading the development of a 3 to 5 year target state application
architecture for SAP and an executable roadmap structured to best support
the business and IT goals. The role is also responsible for developing and
maintaining enterprise technology standards.  As a thought leader in his
space, the Enterprise Architect – SAP will understand industry trends and
manage new technology introduction to maximize business benefits. The role
will also consult on projects to promote alignment with the strategy and
standards.

*Key Responsibilities*
•Develop current state conceptual and logical architecture documentation
and keep it up-to-date
•Extend IT and EA architecture principles for the application domain
•Lead the development of technology standards and their ongoing revisions
•Develop our research agenda and create point of views on emerging industry
trends
•Develop 3-5 year target architecture based on business architecture
roadmaps, current state assessment, industry trends and our research agenda
•Develop an implementation roadmap to reach the target state in a
well-planned manner that maximize business value and minimize disruption
risks
•Consult on IT projects when enterprise standards don’t exist or are not
meeting business needs
•Lead the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively
introduced to the enterprise
•Participate in the optimization and ongoing operation of the architecture
governance process
•Define metrics to measure and demonstrate EA value
•Communicate the value of Enterprise Architecture to business and IT
stakeholders
•Provide architecture input into the following activities:
•Business Risk Management
•Risk/Return Analysis
•Information Security Management
•IT Risk Assessment
•IT Risk Management
•IT Security Management
•IT Procedures and Policies Formulation

*Requirements/Qualifications*
•Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related
technical discipline
•Minimum 15 years of IT development and architecture experience including
at least 10 years with SAP
•Previous experience with technical leadership of large programs
•Previous experience with solutions architecture in the application domain
•Experience delivering at least two SAP implementations
•Experience with SAP ERP, CRM or IS-U
•Experience with SAP HANA
•Experience with SAP Fiori or Personas
•Experience developing or executing architecture governance
•Experience designing large scale distributed systems
•Experience developing technology roadmaps
•Experience with performing current state architecture assessments
•Experience with UML
•Experience with Web Services architecture styles including protocols such
as SOAP and REST
•Experience using an SAP PI and NetWeaver Gateway
•Experience with SAP integration technologies including PI, PO and
NetWeaver Gateway
•Experience in the development and rollout of enterprise standards
•Experience with TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks
•Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently with little
supervision necessary
•Conceptual understanding of:
•Business Architecture
•Information / Data Architecture