Hey Business Partners, Good Morning

Please check my direct client requirement and send me matching profiles to
j...@dvgts.com or reach me at : 609-423-4292

*Considering only H1B,GC,GC-EAD,CITIZENS*

*VISA COPY AND ID PROOF ARE MUST *

*Job Role: IBM WEBSPHERE DATAPOWER*
*Location:  SFO,CA*
*DURATION: 6+Months*

*Detailed job description* -

*Skill Set*:

*Primary skillset –* IBM Websphere Data Power Secondary skillset – IBM
Websphere WMB, MQ, Cast Iron, MQMFT

Good to have skills – Java

*Other details on the requirement:-*

•  Should have good hands on experience on DataPower development (more than
5 years) and XSLT

•  Good background on EAI integration development using IBM suite of
products like Datapower, MB, MQ etc

•  Must have done design, development and troubleshooting on the above
mentioned products.

Thank You

Warm Regards,
Jay

DVG Tech Solutions LLC
5 Independence Way, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
*Phone*: 609-423-4292* Fax*: 609-514-5104

j...@dvgts.com | http://www.dvgts.com