HI

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

Job Title                *Senior Murex SME's/Technical BA*

Location                *NYC/Ny*

Duration                6 *Months / contract*

MOI                      *Tel + Face2Face*

*No H1 OR OPT Visa*

*PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

*           Extensive hands-on experience with Murex front to back with an
emphasis on Risk and PnL

*           Experience working in Murex with Metals/FX Options/Derivatives

*           In-depth knowledge of Datamart including strong SQL skills

*           Knowledge of MxML

*           Extensive knowledge of Murex configuration (setting up
workflows)

*           Knowledge of murex API's

*           Strong scripting skills (UNIX/PERL/Python)

*           Ability to work with the Front office, Risk and other
Technology teams on answering and resolving queries as well as prioritizing
issues

*           Strong team player with ability to lead a team of Murex SME's
across different regions

*           Experience working in and delivering projects using Agile

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*