Please share the profile with ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Remedy Developer

Location              :               Boise, City in Idaho

Duration             :               06+ Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

• Remedy Developer to write code within the ARS system, perform
customization work (modification and enhancement). The clients current
Version of Remedy is 8.1.

• At least *5+ years’ experience working with BMC Remedy*, with strong
ITSM, Midtier, SRM, ARS, SLM and CMDB knowledge

• Experience required in the Services Management Suite, Service Desk,
Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Asset
Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Services Level
Management, BMC Dashboard and Analytics and experience

• Fundamental knowledge of *ITIL* standards and how to apply *ITIL *within
Remedy.

• Strong communication skills and a customer focused mindset.

• Experience working with Remedy v7.6.04 a strong plus

• Excellent interpersonal and client skills. Builds good working
relationships with projects, peers, staff, etc. Ability to work with
diverse groups across locations

• Ability to analyze and resolve multiple complex problems, take ownership
and manage resolution of problems

• Additional duties will include Incident support, troubleshooting Remedy
issues, and other project support as needed by the team.

• Coordinates with client management to formulate complex technical
solutions. Informs client management of appropriate developments in
technical support products.

• Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and
implements system upgrade strategies.

• Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.

• Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and
recommendations to maximize system performance.

• Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity
plans formulated by less experienced personnel.

• Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support
package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides
appropriate recommendations, when required.

• Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work
estimates involving highly comp

*Warm Regards, Javeed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Email : ja...@globalwebmaster.us