*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Senior Software Engineer*

*Project Location*

*St. Louis, MO*

*Duration*

*12+Months*

*Qualifications:*

   - Consuming new technologies with relentless desire.
   - Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking
   rapid feedback.
   - Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Scala
   and/or C#.
   - Modern web development (e.g., HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS, and
   Backbone).
   - System design with SOA, REST, and Microservices.
   - Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, and
   PostgreSQL).
   - Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral and functional to
   integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, and Cucumber).
   - Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery
   deployments.
   - Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting.

*Bonus points for:*

   - Agriculture domain knowledge.
   - Mobile development experience.
   - Experience working with large data sets.
   - Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J) .
   - Experience with logging and search andanalytics tools.
   - Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture.

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9818,