Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@lastwordconsulting.com
<swet...@lastwordconsulting.com>*"

Hi,

Please send me your updated resume if interested.

*Title                       *Lead Embedded Software Engineer

*Location*               Milwaukee, WI

*Duration              *12+ Months

*Client*                    Johnson Controls

Must be *USC or GC*

Below is the updated job Description we need a *pure embedded guy having
runtime experience on development and lead at least 4-5 members**.*

*Mandatory skills*

·         Extensive experience in  Embedded Software, worked in end to end
product engineering & development (10 ~ 18 years of experience )

·         Experience in Communication protocols, like *Modbus, profibus,
etherCAT, Bacnet and CAN*

·         Should be able to think holistically and act as solution
consultant for the entire product involving all services – embedded
software & associated electronics h/w

·         Ability to interface with customers, engage with them on defined
and undefined conversations

·         Should have good experience in program management & ideally have
onsite program management experience in managing a medium sized engagement
consisting of an offshore team

·         Should be able to exhibit professional, eloquent and consultative
approach, coupled with exceptional verbal and written communication skill.

*Desired Technical and domain skills (Nice to have)*

·         Designing *HVAC* controllers – both outside and indoor units,
Control systems

·         Experience in *Chiller and Air Handler unit*.

·         Knowledge on Building Management system

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Knowledge on Safety critical system development process

·         Experience in Proposals, Architecture Definition and managing
multiple projects.

Please fill the information matrix for the above position and send me your
updated resume.

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code):

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):

Date of Birth:

Skype id:

Expected compensation:

 Thanks and Regards,