*Hi,                 *

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:-
308                           *

*Location   :     **Michigan/Auburn Hills*

*Duration  :      6+Months *

*MOI        :      Phone** then Skype*

The client *just need candidates to have IVR experience and some mainframe
environment* or distributed environment experience. Also, the manager
doesn’t want IVR testing candidates.
They can have some testing experience, but she doesn’t want test leads.

Looking for candidates with distributed network and mainframe experience.
More importantly are the soft skills.
The manager needs someone with strong experience as a technical lead.
Strong leadership skills and assertiveness will be equally important.
IVR – is Interactive Voice Response
The application Technical Lead position administratively reports to the
Application Development Services Manager and is directly assigned to the
Technical Project Manager.
The Application Technical Lead is responsible for partnering with the TPM
to monitor and oversee the deliverables of the application technical team
for a project.
This may include overseeing all the application technical resources (and
the quality of their specific deliverables) or a portion of the application
technical resources (and the quality of their specific deliverables).
The Application Technical Lead will be used on projects that have multiple
application interfaces.

*Responsibilities:*
• Taking the Solution Architect’s design and overseeing the execution of
the design
• Leading detailed design sessions with different areas, Vendors and Clients
• Providing input to the TPM on tasks, statuses, issues and risks
• Collaborates with TPM on the needs of projects so they can both work to
ensure project tasks are completed
• Overseeing the application technical developers to make sure
• They are tracking on time
• Help resolve issues that they cannot resolve
• Ensuring standards and processes are being followed
• Leading issue resolution sessions with different areas
• Continuously scanning the progress of the project to make sure nothing
cracks
• Setting up adhoc meeting with technical team
• Excellent leadership and people skills
• Multiple interface application experience

*NOT Responsible For:*
• Updating project plans, project status, or project financials
• Setting up meetings with multiple stakeholders
• Taking/distributing meeting notes
• Leading meetings with clients or Steering committee meetings

*Requires the Following Skillset:*
• Mainframe/distributed environment experience
• IVR experience