HI

If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to nik...@vastika.com

*Title: QA Automation Engineer*

*Duration: 9 Months *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Interview: TELEPHONIC+face2face*

 *Job Requirements*

I have a 6 + month contract with a client in Vernon Hills for a QA
Automation Engineer.

 This is for a large e-commerce company so e-commerce experience is very
important.

Ideally I need to work with candidates that are local to Chicago, IL.

My client will move on them first, and non-local second due to the fact
that they want them to come in for a face to face interview.

*Highlights: *

*5 + years automation experience*

*Coding in C# in a .NET Framework *

*Microsoft Coded UI is a must. All candidates without Coded UI experience
will be disqualified. *

--

*Nikhil Gupta*

*214-628-5329\ nik...@vastika.com <nik...@vastika.com>*