Hello Partners,

We are looking for* SAP ECC SD / Billing & Controlling Integration with CRM
Service* for one of our client at *Las Vegas, NV*. Please let me know your
interest.

*SAP ECC Sales and Distribution / Billing & Controlling Integration with
CRM Service*

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 4 to 6 Weeks with options to renew *

*Interview on 4/13 or 4/14*

*Required Skills:*

·         The client is seeking to augment the current CRM team with *ECC
Sales and Distribution / Billing & Controlling Integration with SAP*
consulting services to assist in the Blueprint activities for SAP CRM
Service Order Management

·         The candidate(s) must have a proven background in ECC billing
design within the context of Public Sector, with *at least 10 years'
experience* in SAP Public Sector Accounting and three years of experience
with multiple successful implementation of SAP CRM Service Order Management
integrated with ECC Billing & Controlling;

·         Advanced knowledge of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC)
Financials (FI), specifically as related to Public Sector Accounting;

·         Ability to facilitate applicable blueprint workshop sessions and
coordinate follow-up discussions with Client ERP Office staff;

·         Contribute subject matter expertise in ECC Integration Billing &
Controlling blueprinting workshop sessions and follow-up discussions;

·         Ability to gain a high-level understanding of existing Client ECC
configuration and processes that will be relevant to the design and
implementation of CRM Service processes;

·         Ability to create a robust written, detailed assessment or what
configuration, processes, etc. will be required in the Client's existing
ECC system to support CRM Service processes;

·         Possess good SAP project management skills and experience
following SAP Best Practices;

·         Knowledgeable of touch points related to, General Ledger,
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Material Management, Purchasing,
Funds/Grants Management and Project Systems;

·         Bring best practice approaches for the Client Team to consider in
a variety of areas including transport, testing, design, prototyping,
training, defining support procedures, etc.;

·         Ability to trouble-shoot issues, including the ability to conduct
related research and work with the Client Team to raise SAP Customer
messages as needed;

·         Experience with writing blueprint documents, configuration
documents, and related customer documentation to be used for future
reference;

·         Good communication skills (written and verbal);

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:  206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.