Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Need only *Green Card or US Citizen*

Job Title: SQL Developer

Location: Richmond VA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

*Essential Functions of the Job: *

• Design and implement new BI / reporting solutions as per requirements
gathered with business stakeholders

• Resource will be supporting Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse.

• General production support including SQL querying databases, SQL Server
Integration Services, creating reports, SQL Server Reporting Services and
SQL Server Analysis Services report creation running recurring reports,
etc…

• Completes functional testing on assigned projects

• Work Management – Manages multiple tasks, with the ability to deal with
ambiguity and shifting priorities.

• Communicates status clearly and timely to management and other team
members. Provides accurate time reporting and reasonable estimates for work
efforts.

• Documentation of methods, business requirements, SQL coding, and
reporting criteria to a level consistent with departmental standards

• Strong experience working with SQL servers and relational database
systems.

*Mandatory skills/experience required (i.e., customer service,
communication, analytical, computer, etc.): *

*Key Requirements: *

*SQL Server Analysis Services as a required skill and dimensional modeling *

*8-10 years of experience designing reporting solutions SSAS Developer*
with at least *5 years of experience in SQL Server* and implementation of
data cubes using *SSAS technology Dimensional Data Modelling*

Strong skills in SSRS and Excel

Strong skills in T-SQL development (stored procedure, functions etc…)

5+  years *SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)*

5+ Years of *SQL / T-SQL*

3+  years *SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)*

 2+  years *Testing* and *Data Quality*

Excellent Communication skills is a must. Be able to communicate with end
users to discuss requirements and to be able to design best potential
solution

*Optional Requirements *

• Pyramid Analytics a plus

• TFS knowledge

• Insurance Knowledge

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us