*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 357*

*Location  :*  * SC-South Carolina/Greenville*
*Duration  :    36+ Months*
*MOI        :  Phone Then Skype  *

Client earlier about this position.
They told us that they now want a java developer (4-6) years of experience
with 1+ year of experience directly with maximo

*Job description:*

*Responsibilities:*

•Performs highly complex application programming/systems development and
support
•Performs highly complex configuration of business rules and technical
parameters of software products
•Review business requirements and develop application design documentation
•Build technical components (maximo objects, trm rules, java extensions,
etc) based on detailed design.
•Performs unit testing of components along with completing necessary
documentation.
•Supports product test, user acceptance test, etc as a member of the fix-it
team.
•Employs consistent measurement techniques
•Include testing in project plans and establish controls to require
adherence to test plans
•Manages the interrelationships among various projects or work objectives

*Technical Skills:*

•In depth experience with maximo version 7.5 and/or maximo 7.6 including
development of screens, workflows, applications, integration via the mif
architecture, extensions, etc.
•Experience in large scale maximo project implementation
•4-6 years of java development experience
•1-2 years of ibm maximo experience
•Experience completing project deliverables required to support development
efforts, such as the creation of technical design specifications, unit test
plans, defect resolution.
•Experience in translating functional requirements and high level design
into technical requirements and designs.
•Clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written
•Ability to work in a matrixes team environment, with employees and
consultants
•Proficient in use of sql and understanding of relational databases
•Oracle database experience.
•In-depth, hands-on experienced developing custom maximo extensions using
java.
•Experienced in using trm rules manager with maximo. (nice to have)
•Experience with business processes and maximo function in the utility
space. (nice to have)
•Knowledge of work and asset management and supply chain processes. (nice
to have