Hello Partners,

We are looking for *.NET Developer* for one of our client at *Richmond, VA*.
Please let me know your interest.

*.NET Developer*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Rate: $40/hr MAX*

*Need only local candidate. F2F interview is required.*

*Must be Green Card/US Citizen only.*

*Minimum Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience.

·         Five (5)+ years’ experience developing web-based applications in
.NET/Oracle environment (C# required)

·         At least 2+ years working experience with *Angular.JS , Node.JS,
Knockout.JS, JQuery,* JavaScripting, AJAX, XML, DHTML, HTML5.0

·         Solid understanding and experience with software installation,
configuration and troubleshooting processes

·         Strong skills and knowledge of relational database design and
development using Oracle

·         Experience with WCF, MVC and nHibernate a strong plus.

·         Understanding of the Agile methodology, code management and
software development lifecycles is desirable

·         Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a
short period of time.

·         At least 2+ years working experience with SOA based applications
development using MVC WebAPI, RestFull API, WCF

·         At least 2+ years working experience with development web
applications using MVC design pattern

·         Proficiency in .NET 4.5 framework with C# as programming language

·         Preferable Experience with work coordination with the Offshore
teams

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.