*Hi,  *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title                                 SSRS Developer*

*Project Location                 DC-District of Columbia/Washington*

*Duration                                12 Months*

*Mode of Interview:            Telephonic +Face2Face*

*Visa USc/gc only*

Mandatory:
• Gather and analyze business requirements and translate business needs
into long-term business intelligence solutions
• Experience using MS SQL Server 2008/2012 SSRS, SSIS, PowerPivot,
integration with Excel and SharePoint, data migration components, and work
in collaboration with the data warehouse environment and team
• Define Business Intelligence framework and data model, semantic layers
and BI Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration
• Demonstrated experience with SSRS to include report front-end
development, report query writing and tuning, report deployment and
management
• Demonstrated experience with SSIS to include creating, maintaining, and
executing SSIS programs
• Demonstrated experience with OLTP and OLAP databases to include reporting
and data modelling
• Specific experience with MSSQL Server and Oracle environments.