*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 311*

*Location          :      **OH-Ohio/Dublin*
*Duration         :      6+ Months*

JOB TITLE:
Enterprise Content Manager Developer
MUST HAVE IBM CONTENT MANAGEMENT AND IBM CONTENT COLLECTOR EXPERIENCE

GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developer is responsible for requirements gathering, design and
implementation of modified DB2 and ECM based applications.
• Developer is responsible for coordinating releases and managing change
control process.

SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with applications team to design, develop and implement changes to
existing applications.
• Work with applications team to design, develop and implement new
applications.
• Coordinate with other applications teams as well as Enterprise
Infrastructure teams on this development and implementation.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Education or Equivalent: BS in computer science or related field.

Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
• 3-5 years enterprise content management development experience
• Java Scripts
• Ability to multi-task
• Good coordination and organization skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle preferred)
• Should have experience working on IBM DB2 Content Manager.
• Hands on experience with CM8 APIs
• Good understanding of SDLC processes.
• CM8 and CMOD upgrade is a plus
• Good hands on Linux, shell commands.
• Good knowledge of CM8 and CMOD architecture
• Application and application group setup
• Knowledge of CMOD utilities The following qualification would be helpful
but not required:
• SQL
• Experience on ICC for SharePoint

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*